at Rock The House Oakwood Village, Ohio
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,000 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized candidate who would love to join an expanding special events’ firm. This position would oversee the day-to-day operation in the warehouse while keeping an open line of communication to and from the production office and sales team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage cross-rental pick-ups and returns
- Manage and prioritize warehouse projects
- Assist in developing and implementing systems to improve efficiency in the warehouse
- Lead the team during prep and de-prep
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance
- Assist in repairs and maintenance
- Expendable counts and orders
- Assist with unreturned item follow-up by conducting physical counts
- Assist with scheduling of staff and warehouse equipment
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Experience in the event industry is NOT required, but a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Demonstrate high energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to staff members of varying skill sets
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive base salary, and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!