Hiring: Project Manager
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service Audio / Visual, Production and Entertainment company that produces more than 1,800 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include Audio / Visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and service-driven candidate who would love to join an expanding Audio / Visual firm. This person will bring experiences to life though planning, designing, and flawless execution. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement at Rock The House in the areas in which the candidate choses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with the sales team and client to develop and execute vision, budget, and design
- Oversee all aspects of the project on-site
- Act as an on-site technician for assigned events
- Create labor / crew schedules
- Assist with creating run of shows
- Run rehearsals as needed
- Assess venues as part of pre-planning and the design phase including power assessment, room specifications, and load in/out paths
- Lead internal and external teams of technicians and labor
- Participate as an active member of the technical and warehouse staff
- Embrace a leadership role in the department through trainings and mentorship
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- 5+ years experience in the Audio / Visual industry
- Degree in technical theatre or touring production preferred
- Knowledge in all five disciplines: Audio, Video, Lighting, Staging, Rigging
- Demonstrate high-energy, strong work ethic, and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, listening, and customer service skills
- Ability to lead, delegate, and relate to staff members of varying skill sets
- Ability to multi-task, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive salary, and incentives. Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, cell phone, computer, trainings and certifications.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!
Email email@example.com or place a confidential phone call to Ryan Konikoff: (440) 232.7625.