A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,000 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited rockstar candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to work within the Performance Talent department across all brand verticals. Events may vary depending on the event project size and scale. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities within the Performance Talent department and management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Personable and Friendly Disposition
- Work well with middle school and high school aged children as well as weddings and adult functions
- Have the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Basic understanding of technology (ie computer, printer, camera, etc)
- Stay calm in stressful situations (i.e. technology errors, long lines, etc)
- Willing to Always put the Client First
- You must be free to work on Friday and Saturday nights with little notice, but most of our events are scheduled a month in advance.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive base salary, and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.