A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,000 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an excited and organized mid-level candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to work with the executive leadership of Rock The House and manage the marking for all brand verticals. The day-to-day may vary depending on the projects and schedule. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement and responsibilities within the Marketing Department.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Social Media Campaign Design and Implementation
- Website Updates and Maintenance via WordPress
- Collaborate with Designers to Create and Manage Print Collateral and Ads
- Manage Company Presence at Promotional Events and Tradeshows (i.e. Bridal Shows, Corporate Showcases, Private Showcases)
- Consistently Improve Lead Generation Strategies for all Company Verticals
- Work Directly with the Executive Leadership Team to Fulfill the Vision and Goals of RTH
- Creates and Maintains Relationships With Industry Professionals and Corporate Event Decision Makers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Experience in the event industry is NOT required, but a plus!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) Word Press, and all Social Media Platforms
- Photoshop and/or Video editing abilities are NOT required, but a plus.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-starting, tenacious work habits and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Affinity for special events and hospitality
- Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to staff members well
- Ability to multitask, meet cascading deadlines, and be organized
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Compensation includes competitive base salary, and other great incentives! Benefits may include medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term / long-term disability, 401K, company issued computer & cell phone.
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.