Hiring: Executive Assistant to the COO
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Founded in 1999, Rock The House is a full-service production and entertainment company that produces more than 1,000 corporate, non-profit, social, and educational events a year. Product and service offerings include audio/visual production, entertainment, multimedia, photo novelties, and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an administrative candidate who would love to join an expanding special events firm. The main focus of this position would be to support the COO. The day-to-day may vary depending on projects and schedule. The growth progression for this role would include greater involvement in design, research, marketing, and potentially sales.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Heavy calendar management
- Prep the COO for all sales and planning meetings
- Create and manage event information in our database
- Act as a gatekeeper and liaison for the COO
- Field phone calls, voicemails, and emails
- Maintain contacts database
- Record and track RTH Policy and Procedures
- Monitor business expenses
- Co-management of office space
- Handle special requests and related responsibilities as needed
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Undergraduate degree (Hospitality degree preferred)
- A keen eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer & Internet savvy – along with the willingness to learn new programs
- Proactive, self-starting, and ability to work independently
- High energy with a flexible schedule; able to frequently work long hours and able to work “unconventional business hours”
- Ability to delegate in all environments
- Must be an outstanding representation of RTH, a true extension of the COO at all times
- Consistency and Competency
- Ability to prioritize and meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to delegate, follow up, and relate to staff members, vendors, venues, and clients
Rock The House takes pride in its core values, customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere, and we’d love for you to be a part of it! If you or someone you know would be a good fit, apply today!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!
Email: email@example.com or call our office (440) 232.7625