The Wedding Networking Event of Season
Every bride knows about The Knot. This wedding publication is everywhere and has been the national source for brides for wedding trends and ideas. Once a year, they put on an event in Cleveland as a Wedding Industry networking event and we were honored to be asked to help. This event was presented by Kirkbrides Wedding Planning & Design and featured many elegant details just like their weddings.
This year’s event was held at the Double Tree Tutor Arms Hotel which made the perfect early evening venue for networking, eating, and even some dancing. The hotel provided Cleveland dishes, desserts, and signature drinks from St-Germain. This was a really impressive looking event for a crowd who are not easily impressed. We provided a variety of lighting concepts including gobo designs on the floor and walls, uplighting, and a lighting designer who worked with the entertainment. In addition to event lighting we also offered our Photo Magic Green Screen as a favor to all the guests. Being able to network with the areas best wedding professionals at an event that we helped create made for a truly special evening.
Thanks to all the sponsors who helped make this event so successful:
- Food / Venue: Doubletree Tutor Arms Hotel
- Signature Cocktails: St-Germain
- Desserts: Luna Bakery
- Stationary: The Invitation Studio
- Music: Jerry Bruno Productions – Rossi & Romano Duo and Scott E. Jones
- Flowers: Blooms by Plantscaping
- Cloths and Props: Party Decor
- Photography: Imagen Photography
- Cinematography: Mystic Image Productions