We don’t mean to brag
2012 has already been an amazing year for Rock The House. We have won a number of awards for our services and our customer service in events that took place in 2011. Between the growth our company has been experiencing and the accolades we have received, we are incredibly proud of our team and clients.
So far, in 2012, we have received:
- Best in Show Booth Design – Today’s Bride Bridal Show Akron
- Best in Show Booth Design – Today’s Bride Bridal Show Cleveland
- CBC Connectors Choice Awards – Best Technical Support Company
- CBC Connectors Choice Awards – Best Entertainment Company
- SBN World Class Customer Service Award Nominee
- ISES Wow Award for Best Meeting or Conference over 100K
We are currently in the midst of the busiest part of our year and these are good reminders to why we do what we do. We don’t work hard to win awards. We work hard for our client’s most important days. It’s a privilege to be asked to be part of celebrations and we don’t take it lightly. Recognition of our efforts are, however, a point of pride. We love what we do and we’d love to do it for you!